What Can I Schedule A Virtual Visit For?
- Skin Spots
- Acne/Isotretinoin Consultations
- Skin Growths
- Hair loss consultations or follow ups – No injections can be done
- Rashes – We can first evaluate virtually then decide if you need to come in. However, if the rash is painful, spreading, preventing sleep or otherwise more emergent, feel free to reach out to us as we may be able to see you in person in case biopsy or scraping of the skin is needed.
News & Announcements
Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor 2021
Congratulations Dr. Masri-Fridling on being listed as a 2021 top doctor by Northern Virginia Magazine!
Washingtonian Top Doctor 2020
Congratulations Dr. Masri-Fridling on being named as a Washingtonian Top Doctor for 2020!
To our patients: A special message regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) On behalf of the entire team of Masri-Fridling Dermatology Group, we want to thank you for trusting us and allowing us to… Read More
Proudly Part of Privia Health
Masri-Fridling Dermatology Group is proudly part of Privia Health. Privia connects us with leading doctors in the community to transform healthcare by delivering high-quality, coordinated care that is centered on our patients.
To learn more about the resources that help you manage your healthcare, or to find other Privia doctors, visit their website.
"I have been seeing Dr. Masri-Fridling for four years. She is thorough, knowledgeable, resourceful and effective. When I have needed an emergency appointment, her staff has made it possible. She gives helpful advice and answers all questions. She is very energetic and kind. The kind of doctor I tend to appreciate most. The office is busy and she is why."
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.