ATTENTION: Effective January 1, 2023, our new office number will be (571) 532-0717.
Effective January 1, 2022, all patients and accompanying visitors will be required to show either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken no more than 72 hours before your appointment. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your appointment.
What Can I Schedule A Virtual Visit For?
- Skin Spots
- Acne/Isotretinoin Consultations
- Skin Growths
- Hair loss consultations or follow ups – No injections can be done
- Rashes – We can first evaluate virtually then decide if you need to come in. However, if the rash is painful, spreading, preventing sleep or otherwise more emergent, feel free to reach out to us as we may be able to see you in person in case biopsy or scraping of the skin is needed.
News & Announcements
COVID Vaccination Requirement
Dear Patients, Starting in January 2022, we will be requiring patients to show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result within 72 hours of your appointment to… Read More
Washingtonian Magazine Top Doctor 2021
Congratulations to Dr. Masri-Fridling on being named a Top Doctor by the Washingtonian Magazine for 2021!
Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor 2021
Congratulations Dr. Masri-Fridling on being listed as a 2021 top doctor by Northern Virginia Magazine!
Proudly Part of Privia Health
Masri-Fridling Dermatology Group is proudly part of Privia Health. Privia connects us with leading doctors in the community to transform healthcare by delivering high-quality, coordinated care that is centered on our patients.
To learn more about the resources that help you manage your healthcare, or to find other Privia doctors, visit their website.
"I have been seeing Dr. Masri-Fridling for four years. She is thorough, knowledgeable, resourceful and effective. When I have needed an emergency appointment, her staff has made it possible. She gives helpful advice and answers all questions. She is very energetic and kind. The kind of doctor I tend to appreciate most. The office is busy and she is why."
Masri-Fridling Dermatology Group
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.